Try Radiance Today.
Make customer due diligence and regulatory compliance more substantive and streamlined
Our industry-leading technology uses AI and machine learning to scour all publicly-available, open-source web data, helping the financial services sector verify and authenticate customer information and prevent financial crimes.
Radiance conducts 165,000 web searches against 8,250 terms related to know your customer and regulatory compliance. It correlates those terms with the name being searched, and pulls all applicable content into a comprehensive report. The results are prioritized, making it easy for you to further analyze the findings and determine potential risk.
- Exhaustive Search Capabilities – Radiance conducts 165,000 web searches against 8,250 terms related to regulatory compliance issues
- Quick and Effective – A manual search of this magnitude would take more than 1 1/2 years to complete
- Beyond Social Media Monitoring – Deep web listening and proprietary algorithms search the entirety of the web
- Proprietary Databases – Web search results cross-reference with 1 million queries into proprietary risk databases
- Easily and Rapidly Deployed – Software as a Service platform is highly configurable, and user friendly
Let us run a free report for you.
Radiance does not develop or produce consumer reports as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Lumina is not a consumer reporting agency. Radiance does not verify the identity of individuals or determine the accuracy of the public information provided through search results. Radiance should be used for research and/or intelligence gathering purposes only, and not for making employment decisions. Customer is solely responsible for complying with FCRA and any other applicable laws when using Radiance.
You must be over 13 years of age in order to try Radiance. In addition, you may not submit the name of an individual that is under the age of 13 years. By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you agree to comply with COPPA and are over 13 years of age. COPPA stands for Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act – a set of rules established in 1998 by the Federal Trade Commission. Click here for more information.
Radiance’s purpose-built, best-in-class algorithms overcome the challenges of massive unstructured data ingestion and prioritization.
And then some.
Radiance performed at a 93%
accuracy for HTML, JSON and other so-called messy documents. Stanford’s NER and other open sourced named recognition scored 0% in the same test.
Radiance is disruptive and forward thinking. Lumina created AI-powered solutions for cumbersome, legacy processes and for problems previously considered impossible to solve.