Our Intelligence Analysts drive the transformation of big, messy data into actionable intelligence for our clients. They use a combination of proprietary data systems and data analysis tools to interpret results from sensitive data sets using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining techniques. Spanning fields as diverse as intelligence, oil and gas, and international finance, our Intelligence Analysts engage senior business leaders and worldwide industry leaders to identify outliers, risk indicators, and emergent trends. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for aspects of overall project management deliverables to include innovative solutions, value management, cost effectiveness, and functional efficiency.
• In a team environment, determine business requirements and translate those requirements into an amenable data-driven solution.
• Conduct ad-hoc and structured analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Capture key insights from analysis in clear and concise written reports.
• Research, write, and publish reports to provide contextual awareness and communicate risks to management.
• Identify assumptions, limitations, constraints, and key metrics of success to business problems.
• Monitor trends in operational and client-data to recommended program, process, and operational improvements.
• Effectively communicate key findings and as needed, key performance indicators to clients and internal management.
• Undergraduate or higher degree desired. Preference for interdisciplinary fields of study, particularly national security or intelligence, international relations, economics, international business, or international finance, as well as preference for technical fields in applied data science or computer science.
• Meaningful internship work and/or relevant professional experience preferred.
• Impeccable analytical skills; good interpersonal skills.
• Experience with data analysis tools and programming languages such as Microsoft Excel, Strata, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, and Java is preferred.
• Linguistic expertise in Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Farsi, or other languages preferred.
• Exposure to data mining/machine learning and computer science desired.
• Exposure to data mining/machine learning, computer science, and text analytics is desired.
• Impeccable analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Excellent writer.
• Global, interdisciplinary perspective.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Passionate problem-solver, collaborative and individual.
• Acts as a team player.
• Subject-matter expertise in a line of business, preferably in national security.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide highly visible and critical executive support for all aspects of executive, sales, and marketing support at Lumina Analytics.
Working within a growing business environment that is mission-driving, results-driven, and client-oriented.
Exercising good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Scheduling meetings, coordination of daily schedules, maintain multiple demands of calendar, travel arrangements and expense reports for executives, sales and marketing teams. Respond to internal and external requests, prioritize to adjust to urgent issues.
Responding to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for executive’s review on more complex correspondence, follow-up on items delegated to others by executive.
Performing numerous administrative duties while prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and sensitivity to time zones is required.
Echnical competencies: MS Office expertise, SalesForce, Presentation Creation, Travel Logistics, Adobe Acrobat, and internet navigation skills.
Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
Reporting: President and Executive Vice president
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with coworkers, management, employees, and clients.
Ability to work quickly and effectively; strong organizational skills.
Effective time management; can lead multiple projects simultaneously with ability to prioritize competing deadlines.
3 to 5 years of administrative experience supporting executives.
Education: Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university preferred
Travel: As needed
Primary location: USA-Tampa